Pooncarie ARB Desert Dash
April 16 - April 18
2021 ARB Australian Off Road Racing Championship – Round 1.
The RallySafe status awareness, tracking and alert system will be used at this event.
Competitors must have the RallySafe Mounting Kit installed in their competition vehicle prior to arriving at scrutiny at the event.
This kit is available for purchase online at RallySafe.
View the Installation instructions.
View the How to use RallySafe tutorial.
EVENT ENTRY process changed.
We are trialling a three step event entry process:
- Step 1 – Register with minimal details and pay via EFT or Credit Card
- Step 2 – Complete the event entry form for nominated competition crew
- Step 3 – Complete the pit / service crew / camping form
When you have completed Step 1 you will be given access to Step 2 Entry Form and Step 3 Pit Crew Form.
Event entry process and deadlines – What has changed?
- Step 1 – Registration opens Wednesday 10th March at 9am and close on Friday 2nd April at midnight.
- Step 2 – On approval of your registration you will be given access to the entry form and pit crew form. NOTE:
- You are required to upload (.jpg or .pdf) pics of your documents as you work through the entry form.
- Things that you would normally present at documentation at the event will be done before the event.
- You may need to resize your files, as file sizes of approximately 200kb are preferred. The larger the file size, the longer they take to upload. The file size doesn’t need to be large, as long as the resolution is readable, the smaller the file size the quicker the upload will be.
- Single Event Licences need to be purchased from aasa before you commence the entry form.
- Step 2 entry form must be submitted with all details by Friday 2nd April. Please submit as early as possible to allow time for document checking.
- Step 3 – Service / pit crew are to be nominated on a separate form. This form must be submitted by Tuesday 13th April at 7pm.
- All documents and forms need to be uploaded by Tuesday 13th April at 7:00pm.